Tonight I drove up to Clinton, SC to drop off Will with Nonnie and Pop for a couple of days. They were meeting me there, half way between home and home:-) Asheville and Aiken to make the switch. However, when I got there no one was there. A few and somewhat long minutes later with a 13 month old playing in the car, I saw my trusty old Honda round the corner, only to see Austin in the driver seat! YAY, he surprised us. Will and I were in the driver seat of the Mazda and as soon as Will caught Austin's eye he began bouncing, smiling, and giving his show off laugh! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and a husband who was willing to work all day at his "new" amazingly beautiful job and then make the trek to pick up Will and see me for five minutes. It was so worth the five minutes and I am now counting down the moments until I see them at Nonnie and Pops soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment