* SWIMMING, he loves it, he loves to put his face in the water, he loves to splash, and he loves throwing his toys out, leaning over and getting them back in to repeat the process.
* WALKING! Yes he walks, his preferred mode of travel is crawling still but he is cruising everywhere and in to everything!
*Will is an amazing child, very easy, sleeps right away, eats well.....BUT he is VERY busy! He is already in to everything and if you tell him no, he stands, points his finger and explains to you why it is okay in his mind.
*He speaks Japanese, well that is what it sounds like, and he is very very animated!
*He eats everything, loves Salmon, loves it all!
*He wakes up in the morning on his own or if I wake him up, immediately stands in his crib, drops his pacifier and starts "talking".
*He still goes for runs with mommy and loves it! He loves hikes too!
*He gives many open mouth kisses, to anyone and any dog around.
*He says: car, cow, dog, momma, daddy, uh oh getio, and ball
*And yes, he still LOVES to dance! His preferred artists are the Black Eyed P's, Usher, and Tao Cruz.
*when the dogs enter the room he makes his barking sound which is more of a grunt. He thinks every other animal moos.
* AND my FAVORITE: he belly flops on cue on the floor and then grunts like a boy and smiles!
And on another note: not complaining, just saying how much I respect single mothers, I have had to adjust to being alone with Will, a dog that does nothing, and a dog that does nothing I want her to do. Its a job, a tough job, but very rewarding in the end. I do not say this to say i can fully identify with single moms, rather, I say this because I know they do so much more than me and don't have weekends of respite every now and then. Here are the things I never thought would be so difficult to figure out:
*Mowing the grass, its too hot for Will to ride on my back so I do it during his nap, even when it is the hottest part of the day because that is the only time.
*He helps me vacum the floors (he rides around on the canister) because I can't do it when he is asleep.
*Grocery shopping
*Car getting serviced/fixed
*Weed eating/edging, wait what? How do you do that? Guess I need to learn
*Shopping in general: I have been to Ann Taylor Loft 3 times with gift cards and left with nothing because I am overwhelmed with trying on clothes and entertaining him.
*Cooking, showering, running, riding, and everything else that I got so used to saying, "Austin, Im headed out for a run, I'll be back, he should be asleep."
Phewww, its been a great and challenging month!
*
No comments:
Post a Comment