Friday, August 30, 2013

Press On

A short entry about the last week:

1. Will LOVES his new school.  This is a huge relief with the behavior issues and school anxiety he has had in the past.  He asks to go back, talks about it, loves it!!!!!

2. We are still doing emeals and love it.  I have realized 5 meals gets us through the week with leftovers to fill the other nights.  It makes it so easy to go home, have the recipe and ingredients and cook dinner.  Will also enjoys helping.

3. I am still pregnant, loving it once again, and trying to continue running.  It is a bit frustrating, each time I have a great run it seems that something comes and sets me back.  This week it is an injury in my right leg, my good leg.  Regardless, I still go walk and run when I can.  I am still hopeful!

4. My lovenox dose was lessened, still the same amount of shots (1 a day) just less burning medicine to inject.

5. I can feel Baby Bell II move.  This feeling makes me smile, it is so amazing every time.

6. I am leaving today for a photography job and going to miss my boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment