Well okay, you can touch it but be prepared to get smacked if you get one of my bruises. I am on Lovenox day 5 and it is beginning to be a routine. It is still tough but I can do it without a lot of thought. I have decided one way to help in the process is to close my eyes and say a prayer before I do the shots. This way I remember every morning to pray and thank the Lord for this blessing of carrying a child, no matter what I have to do to get there!
I will confess, picking up this box today made me feel a little sick (partial month supply)
Again I tell myself, it is all part of the process and it is worth it! Putting the shot in my stomach doesn't really hurt, it is the medication going in that burns during and sometimes after, followed by the bruising.
I probably won't be taking the same day before delivery bare pregnant belly picture this go around without some photoshop action:-)
I press on by the grace of God!
No comments:
Post a Comment