Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Favorite Little Man - The Highlight of my Day!

This week has been a rough one at work due to the December 1 count (all you special ed and school psych folks know what I'm talking about).  One of those weeks that I am there when the sun comes up, and realize at 4 that I forgot to eat lunch and sometimes even go to the potty!  Not saying that to complain, saying it to emphasize God's goodness.  In the past, these are the weeks that I want to come home and spontaneously combust, the nights that family is hard to deal with.  But God has been great this week, as always, and we have had some wonderful moments with Will, at dinner, just playing and enjoying family.  The song line I have to sum up this week is:
 
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.
 
And these pictures are my reminder that God is Awesome!  Love this kid!
 
Playing with the trains at B&N with mommy and daddy!

Oh the "dog Jammies"  We went looking for Christmas Jammies and he refused to leave without "pay for it" in 24 month small Jammies, the only size they had!

Gotta have Mater to go with McQueen!

He insisted wearing his swim clothes and put out his "pool"

At school, full of it!

Loving some LaraBar

Silly little man eating his popsicle

Wills Serious Face at the Tree Farm

Daddy's Griswald tree.

WATER!

23.5 hours a day I swear he is on the move

At Earth Fare with Nonnie in the middle of the day in his "dog Jammies" eating the thing that separates people's food.


LOVE HIM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment