It was the year of the dinosaurs! Well, actually, Will's costume was borrowed about a week ago because I wasn't sure how much my minimalist would wear. He tends to prefer walking around in shirt, shorts, and not much else in all temperatures!
 |
| Cousins T-Rex and as Will named it "green costume" |
 |
| He had been to all of 1 house before he stopped to count his loot! |
 |
| My dino! |
 |
| He did well but always trying to sneak the hat off! |
 |
| Who said dino's and tiggers can't be friends. |
 |
| Dino and Pop with an itty bitty police hat |
I think my favorite part of the night was every house, EVERY house Will left, he came running to the street to declare: "MOMMY I. GOT. CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Love! Looks like they had a great time.
ReplyDelete