Thursday, October 27, 2011

1 MORE WEEK!!!!!

He's coming home in 1 week!!!

I will set the stage: sitting at my parents kitchen table, eating dinner with my mom, my dad, and Austin (Will was asleep).

Me to Austin: "So are you ready for the transition???!!!!"  (very excited)
Austin to me:  "What do you mean?"   (huh?)
Me to Austin: "To do cloth diapers again?"   (duh?)
Austin to me: "okay"  (huh squared)
Me to Austin: "Well, since you are coming home and Will won't be going to Miss L's every day I am so excited to go back to cloth diapers."
Austin to me: "Sure."

Everyone started laughing.

So yes of course I am excited about more than just going back to cloth diapers (although that is quite exciting:-) but I guess that was just a given to me so I skipped right over it!

BUT......HERE IT IS: AUSTIN IS COMING HOME IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!  Praise the LORD!

It hasn't quite hit me yet to the point of being real but I am so stinking excited.  Its been 7 months.  I am ready to have him home and so is Will.  Will went in to the computer today where we skype and pointed, I asked "do you want to call" he said "Yetsssss" I said "who?" he said "daddy home."

Looking back, and I have one week to go, of course I wish we could have all been together but I have learned so much, learned to lean on the arms everlasting, learned to allow others to help, and to allow others into my life.  I can be fairly closed off, nervous, insecure, but I had to put it all out on the table over the last 7 months, I had to admit I couldn't do it on my own (and I stink at that).  But that is when it became doable.

God is so good, he has taken care of all of us, provided for us, and cared for us.  I am so thankful, the end of this journey is near!  And we get to go back to cloth diapers:-) Love you Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment