I am sobbing as I type. I know many others have it much worse and I know that some of you may wonder why this is so hard for me. But here it is, this is tough. Tomorrow I start work full time. I never in my life and definitely as a mother have not wanted to work a day while Will is home, but in our situation this is what I have to do. Right now I feel that I am a failure, that I am abandoning my child. I put him to sleep and told him I loved him and always will love him. I love every piece of him!
So, I say this to ask for prayer, I know many of you are working moms and know how to pray in this situation. I ask for strength, for peace, for a knowledge that he will be okay. So as I lay down my head tonight I will be praying over and over and over and probably not sleeping much but this is what I will pray:
That God will protect Will and take care of him every moment of every day and that tonight I may find a way to pray "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8. I pray that I awake tomorrow with a faith that God will get me through this time of trial and protect Will during the day while I work.
No comments:
Post a Comment