Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Little Late but Will is Two!

All of my posts lately have been fairly serious and I finally needed to sit down and do the fun stuff after packing 5 boxes tonight!  That was after recovering from a run in 90 degrees at 6:45 tonight, that heat at that hour should be illegal!  I digress......So Will turned two in March and I have yet to share some pictures until now!  Enjoy!

Before the party, Will doesn't do pictures much anymore:-)

A little pre-party down time with Pop, his rockstar!

The set up and the cake that I prayed would work, YAY!

The finished product(s)!  I can't believe he is 2 (and some months now:-)

Enjoying "Happy Happy Cake" with Nathan!

After this Will walked around for days singing with his hands up "Happy Happy Cake, Hooray!"

Showing his cousin Grant how it works!

Icing!

When you run out of icing, just go for the cake with your fork!

Present from the cousins, a reminder of Darrell's friend in Orlando!

What else would a golf pro get his son for his birthday:-)

That about sums it up, minus one picture I am editing to put together with the same picture theme taken at birthday 1 and at Will's 6th day of life.  I cannot believe it has been two years since I gave birth to this little miracle.  He continues to amaze me each day with his joy and smiles, he is an amazingly happy child full of personality!  I love him so much, he is a daily reminder that God is so good!  He also reminds me every day not to take life for granted, that no mater what God has our days in his hands and he will protect each and every one of us all of our lives!

Happy Happy Cake Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment