Friday, February 10, 2012

He Provides!

So I have no reason to ever doubt other than being human, but once again my doubting was in vain, God has provided. Austin is now on the way to employment and he is oozing with joy and excitement! He has been approved to give golf lessons at Cedar Creek golf course and he is meeting with someone Monday to become a personal trainer! He is thrilled to still be in golf but to be released of some of the ridiculous hours and expectations that such jobs bring. We are so thankful that the Lord took us to this part of the journey and we are excited to see how it unfolds!

Will is still adjusting to his bed, we made it all last night until 5:45 this morning which is early early early for him but he didnt get up out of his bed all night! It is a process! He is feeling better and the fever and puking have left. I am swallowing pins that are either strep (the strand that doesn't come up on tests but has visible white bumps on my throat) or mono. But I feel awesome other than the throat and am hoping to do my 10 mile run before I taper for my half marathon in two weeks!

God is so so good!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy for you guys! What a relief :). Good luck with the half. Been hoping to see you to thank you for the note on my car...made my day!

    ReplyDelete