Saturday, July 7, 2012

PTBC day 3

Well this is probably the last of the PTBC posts for a while as we made it through day three of the three day program! Let's just say Will is awesome! Today was a huge success, pee in the potty and none in the underpants! Still working on the poo issue but he is a rock star when it comes to pee! He is really enjoying it and shows great excitement to got to the potty followed by a huge smile when he starts to go! I really never thought it would go so well, I'm not saying we are there yet but it's a huge success for the three days we've done it! Will's overview: lots of chocolate, toys, balloons, and rewards for a lot of trips to the potty! My overview: lots of chocolate, lots of exhaustion, some gray hairs added, and I'm not really sure if I ate a meal the last three days I can't remember:-) but well worth it for the results! Go Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment