Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Follow Up Of Sorts

Well it has been a week since we started the Potty Training process with Will and he is still doing amazing despite a slightly major issue: CONSTIPATION!  Yikes!  Not to make light of the situation but to add some comic relief here is what we are up to:

Smoothies of Mirolax and greek yogurt, yesterdays was yummy, he drank, and after hours of agony on his end, it worked.

Today a YUMMY smoothie of apple, prune juice, vegetable juice, and greek yogurt, I mean doesn't that sound AWESOME!  Will thought so for a couple sips and now it sits in the fridge untouched!

We shall try a different concoction tomorrow:-)

On a different note, we are majorly in the copy cat stage and I need to monitor my "road rage" because I heard this sweet angel voice say these two phrases today
1. You jerk!
2. Stupid car move!

Yikes, since we were the only ones in the car I think I am to blame so here we start a new kind of patience in driving!

Oh and lastly, here is my hope to continue writing in my other blog over the next 17 weeks:-)
http://1-black-sock.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment