Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pure Joy

Today was one of those afternoons that I wish I could have a video camera so everyone could see a day in the life of Will.  One of his new words describes it best: AWESOME!

I would let everyone watch every moment of his day if I could and if anyone wanted too:-), it is just PURE JOY!  I can't imagine anyone leaving after seeing him and thinking anything different.  He is just so stinking cute and happy.

So many times this afternoon and evening he just flat out made me laugh and smile, which is not how my day was headed from this morning, it was a great change!

I smiled as I watched him in awe over a tow truck ("bus") putting a car on the back.  He stared out the front window eating his yogurt raisins.  And when daddy came home, even better, he ran to him with arms held high, screaming, "daddy...babble babble babble....bus, zhooooom, car, bus car zhoooom!"

To my delight he also learned another phrase today: SOCCER BALL!  That's my boy!

He runs around the house closing all of the doors, making sure (after I have reminded him over and over the last few days) "Lindy, Cooper, come, come out" to make sure he doesn't shut them in.  And while he runs he laughs and talks and just enjoys life.

Will, Austin, Lindy and I went for a walk and he walked all over talking about everything.  At one point he fell (Lindy ran into him), cried, stood up and through his tears spoke with a smile "Lindy no (as he pointed), fall boom hurt, BONK!"  What a mess!

He is, as he would say "awesome" with a bit of a lisp:-) and he is just pure joy!  I am so thankful that God gave me Will, man he is just plain AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment