Thursday, October 10, 2013

Asheville Marathon Ambassador

And another!  I am super excited about this one!  While I did not run this race this last March, I was a volunteer and full supporter on that bitterly cold day!  It was inspiring to see all of those runners including my husband cross that finish line!  What a gorgeous place to run a marathon, and this coming year, it is two weeks later and should be warmer!  

Click on the link below to register and be sure to put my name down as your referral so you can get a special gift from one of the race sponsors.  Also feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this race!  I cannot wait until I get to run it in 2015 (because running 1 month post partum in this marathon isn't a good idea:-)!



Here is a picture of my dad and husband running this race:


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm...tempting if I can find a good rate on a hotel in the area. :) Also, if P.J. "lets" me. I'll talk to him about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well heck, you've got the Smith/Rhoden/Bell residences for free:-) Austin might run it with you:-)

      Delete
  2. Eh...P.J. says its too much of a time commitment to train for a marathon. Its frustrating but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a huge time commitment that is for sure! He may give in:-) That is why I love half marathons though, completely doable to train and live a normal life! Although there are a lot of marathon training plans out there that get close!

      Delete