Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Step Program

So long Facebook (for now, I hope to come back)! It is crazy that this was such a hard decision for me, its a computer social network for goodness sakes. But I love to see people's pictures, their families, their going ons. But for me, Facebook became a source of temptation and that is why I feel that I need a break, a time to think and focus on other things. Facebook has created some wonderful moments for me, some joyful times, but it has brought with it some tough stuff, this is to my fault alone, not to anyone causing anything, me causing myself to sin. I have coveted, I have judged, I have been angry, I have been bitter. I need to get to a point that I can be happy for everyone no matter what the situation, and in order to do this, I need to spend my time doing other things until I can get to that point. Thank you everyone for sharing about your daily lives, your pictures have made me smile, please stay in touch the semi old fashioned way, e-mail:-)

And thanks mom for being my sponsor:-)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I used to be sooo addicted. I had to take the internet plan off my blackberry. I felt like a crack addict.

    ReplyDelete